Friday, March 3, 2017

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Asha

Welcome to another month of MHKDesigner Inspiration blog posts. Every month our Design Team will showcase a project featuring products available in the MHKDesigns Etsy Store.

I'm kicking off our March series with this card using an image from Various Vehicles and a sentiment from Wonderful Wreath digi stamp sets. The patterned papers are from Easter Flowers and Serene Seaside digi paper pack. On this card I've pulled in Easter, Christmas, masculine and summer elements to create a card that will work anytime of the year. Now that's what I call versatile digis.



Come back soon for more inspiration from the rest of the design team. And don't forget to join in our MHKD March Challenge. You have until 31 March 2017 to link up your projects for a chance to win the adorable Bunny Love digital stamps and Egg-cellent digital paper pack.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Beijinhos,


1 comment:

  1. WOW, Asha! I adore the mix of sets and papers you used here! I LOVE the masculine feel--and I adore the way you fussy cut the image! Fabulous, my friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete